Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Intuition is My Guide

I accept my intuition as my guide ...

A treatment for You and family to relieve depression, stress and worry and move easily and naturally into the flow of Life's purpose and meaning with full financial support for following one's higher calling.

Deep in the center of being I am one with God ... I have a higher purpose and meaning to my life than appears on the surface ... I believe I am one with the creative source of the universe and that as I relax into this space and time I am naturally and easily drawn into alignment with the greatest potential expression of my special purpose in this life.

Quietly and peacefully I sit ... I breathe in gently and fully ... and let it go with a sigh ... I breathe in love and release anguish ... I breathe in power and release worry ... I breathe in peace and release anxiety ... I breathe in joy and release confusion ... I breathe in my beloved and release separation ... for I am one with the infinite right here and now. I know it; I affirm it; I accept it.

Gently embracing the creative power of the universe I feel in my heart now, I relax into its nurturing, energizing warmth ... I feel it filling me with its inspiration and strength ... I know the words I speak, the thoughts I think are creative sparks initiating the course of my life. I carefully choose my words and ideas now as I set my intention to move forward into the potential I feel activated as I relax into the flow of creation's expression as me, as my family, as my career ...

Here in the center of my being I accept my intuition as the link it truly is to the expression of my inborn purpose ... I accept my intuition as my guide to that higher expression I seek ... I plant these seeds now and patiently allow them to grow into divine right expression, abundance, love, acceptance and healing for myself and my family.

I am so grateful for this time I take each day to relax into oneness with Spirit. Here I listen, here I am inspired, here I am energized, here I am free and from here I move out into the world knowing I am always in the right place, at the right time, doing the right things to further my evolution and the evolution of all existence.

In oneness I am born, in oneness I live, in oneness I release these words to their natural and easy expression in Life. So it is and so I let it be.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 9/2/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home