Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Overcome Doubts and Fears

I love life!

To rev up Your spiritual power to move you forward quickly and easily through all apparent obstacles to realizing true happiness. That is, to stand tall and strong in the face of all doubts, fears and blasts of darkness allowing the power of Spirit
to move you to the realization of your highest good.

Relaxing into the sounds of a new day I breathe deeply and let it go ... I take this time to embrace the oneness I feel all around me ... I close my eyes and feel the warmth of my blood moving through my body ... I feel the wholeness of my body and mind and spirit ... I relax further into this warmth ... Here in my inner sanctuary I am safe ... I breathe deeply and let it go ... go deeper into the center of my being ... Here I am one with the creative power of the universe and I relax ...

I affirm there is one power, one presence and one Spirit everywhere equally present. Here in the center of my being I know I am an expression of the oneness, of the power, presence and Spirit and I own this truth and hold it here in my heart, now and always.

Holding strong to my faith, I consciously choose to speak my word knowing the full weight and strength of Spirit's power and presence is in my words and in truth cannot be denied.

I take this time to think on who I am in truth ... I see a light filled being overflowing with love ... Love of Life, Love of nature, Love for my fellow beings, human and otherwise ... I feel an overwhelming sense of compassion coming from this light filled being that is me in truth ... I relax into this vision and merge with it and look out at a beautiful world and know that it is a reflection of what is in me as I stand in the truth of my being ... In this moment I am peaceful and a sense of joy rises in me ... here I relax and just be me ... Yes!

I say Yes! to who I am in Truth ... I say Yes! to the Power in me ... I say Yes! to the Light in me ... I say Yes! to the Beauty in me ... I say Yes! to the Love in me ... I say Yes! to the Joy in me ... I say Yes! to the Peace in me ... I say Yes! to the Life in me ... I stand tall and proud of who I am in truth now and always ...

I bring only good to the world around me. I open myself to accept only good from the world around me. I acknowledge the darkness and negativity that appears in the world as something to deal with. I turn to it and shower it with Love and Light and move into it and through it with Power and Grace because I know who I am in Truth and I am able to express Joy and Peace in the face of its whimpering blasts for I stand tall and strong in the knowledge of who I am and the good I bring to the world around me.

I love life and, feeling my strength and power, I gratefully embrace this feeling and hold it in my heart now and forever. Thank you Spirit within for illuminating me in this moment of need; I will never forget you, I will never forsake you. I know we are one now and forever and I return here to affirm this feeling of strength and power in Truth each day.

I release these words into the universal expression of Life knowing they are true before they are spoken and I let it be so now and forevermore.

Yes!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 8/28/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home