Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Love is Contagious

I am a willing player in God's divine production ...

For You to have single-minded clarity of purpose and to move forward in alignment with that purpose easily, naturally, gracefully ...

As I sit here this still morning, looking out at the gray mantle of clouds while feeling the constant purring of the cat sleeping on my lap, I breathe deeply ... and relax into the stillness at the center of my being ...

Entering into my heart-space I merge with the heart of God in the center of creation. With each breath I relax deeper into this space and release all thoughts of anything else. I release myself to the universal principle of oneness. I release all choices and enter the stream of consciousness that is life. I am one with all there is ...

Now I am one with You and your request for clarity as we flow together in the clear stream of consciousness ...

I accept the gentle urging of Spirit to take the time to return to this space whenever I feel confusion or indecision as I go about my daily activities. I consciously breathe in Spirit ... and exhale all confusion and indecision ... and patiently let Spirit move me forward on my right path. I listen-feel-know spontaneously, easily, gently what is correct for me in this and in every situation when I relax, go within, then act naturally without judgement or attachment to outcome.

I know I am a spiritual being having a human experience and I accept each and every experience as an important lesson. I find the moral in each and every story I play a part in and use this to guide me and those that come to me for guidance. I am a willing player in God's divine production and live my role to the fullest. There are no mistakes in this sacred space.

I am filled with love, life and enthusiasm and this is contagious. I spread joy, beauty, wisdom and compassion wherever I go; for this I am eternally grateful. Thank you for the role I have in this life on earth. I clearly see and accept my fullest expression and the abundance that flows from me and to me as I continue on my path. Thank you God!

I release these words to the flow of life knowing they are true now and are living, evolving parts of the whole. So it is and so I let it be.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 8/31/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home