Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Flow of Love

I am one with Spirit ...

For You to let go and let Spirit nurture, support and guide you through Life.

As I think on all the things there are to do today, I take a deep breath and relax ... I let go of all but one thought: I am one with Spirit. I breathe this thought in and I exhale it out, only to do it again ... I am one with Spirit ... I am one with Spirit ... In this way I relax into this moment releasing all other thoughts, for this moment I am one with Spirit ...

In this peaceful, quiet moment, I sense my Oneness with everything ... now I feel Power and Intelligence creating the Universe; I feel this Power and Intelligence operating through me, as me, right now in this moment. I realize there can be no difference, no opposition, no separation between myself and this Power and Intelligence I name Spirit. There is one inexorable flow of Life, creation, and Love, I am part of it -- a vital part of it; many parts make up the whole and each is equally important to that wholeness. I accept my role in the evolution of Life and I realize my potential to play it perfectly. I set my intention to manifest this potential fully, completely, naturally for my benefit and that of all around me. I quiet my rational mind and relax into my feelings; I calm my feelings and release my self into the flow of Love that is Spirit expressing. I allow it to naturally flow through me, as me. Yes, I am whole and complete just as I am ...

I know this experience is always available to me from this moment on. I sit, go within, look and listen. I return here often to regain my connection with Oneness even as I actively participate in the ever changing, growing, evolving Life I am immersed in. I take great pleasure in stopping, listening, and following the guidance of Spirit I find in this deep, quiet place I carry with me wherever I go. I smile and release any unconnected thoughts to the void knowing I am cared for and nurtured by the Spirit within as it guides me and the Universe in our evolution together.

I am ever thankful and filled with gratitude for this moment. I hold it in my heart accepting it as the Truth for me. I am thankful for the presence of Spirit that I am and I remember this always.

I release these words into the flow of Love and let them be so; and so it is.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 9/1/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home