Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Power and Presence Within

I am one with the creative power of the universe ...

For You to connect with the power and presence within and move forward into this day and each day with confidence, strength, and clarity.

I breathe deeply and relax into this moment ... I release all thoughts of anything except my breath ... I follow the rhythm ... In this gentle circulation of air through my body I find peace ... I relax into this peace ... I allow myself to go deeper into this peaceful moment ... I go with the flow of air in and out of my lungs ... I go with the flow of air through my body ...

In this peaceful process I find my connection with the source of life, I find my connection with the one natural origin of life, I find my oneness with the One. In this place I know beyond doubt that there is one natural, evolving power and presence in all things; I know there is one creator and that all creation is united by this power and presence we call by many names: God, Nature, the Thing Itself, Allah, Jehovah, Great Spirit, and on and on ... I align myself with this truth, with this power, with this presence now.

I am one with the creator, created and creating. Owning this oneness now, I know my thoughts, words and deeds are creative in this world now. Breathing deeply, I take this time in communion with all creation to speak my word into the creative process, claiming that which I know is true for me now:

I am one with the creative power of the universe. I am able to visualize the highest good for myself and those around me. That which I visualize, I create and pull toward me in the process of living. To remain in clear alignment with the highest good I take this time each and every day to sit in contemplation of the power and presence within me. I take this time to bring to consciousness the strength within me to move toward the good I visualize. I take this time to allow my mind to clear so the path to my goal is easy to follow. I take this time to build my confidence. I take this time to create in Mind my perfect life, so that it manifests easily and naturally each and every day.

In this moment I feel great gratitude for the knowledge that I am a beloved child of the universe, moving in concert with all creation; that I am one with the essence of life. My heart is full and I find strength in its constant rhythm. My heart is full of passion and compassion moving me through doubt and fear. I accept the guidance of my heart as I move steadily forward to my highest good. I accept the strength to be fully me, easily and effortlessly. I accept the reality of my highest good as my life now.

Thank you Life for filling me with your strength, clarity and confidence. I accept your gifts and use them now to manifest my life.

I release these words to the creative process knowing they are true and manifest in the world, my world, now. As I have spoken, so I let it be, natural and free.

Blessed are We

(This is written with you in mind, read it as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel in yourself the truth in the prayer, the more you will experience that truth in your life. Use the affirmation at the top to remind you of the truth throughout each day.)

(Originally published on SharePrayer8/30/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home