Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Full Faith and Trust

"Yes, I am Love expressing!"

To merge with the oneness of Spirit in full faith and trust that only good manifests in my Life.

As I sit and relax and take a deep breath I feel my body settle into the chair; I feel my feet lightly on the floor as I merge with this earth that is spinning through space at a dizzying speed. I breathe again and again, deeply and fully and merge totally with earth; I am grounded; I am one with all that is around me.

In this moment I let go and feel my oneness with the Creator of all there is; I am one with the source. I know there can be nothing outside this oneness, for this universe has a beginning and everything there is comes from this beginning and flows on into eternity. I breathe and rest for a moment with this knowledge and feel myself floating in this creative evolution. I am one with Spirit for Spirit is all there is in truth.

Breathing deeply I relax and let go again, affirming my oneness with all there is. In this moment I feel myself align with the forces of evolution and know I am in Spirit's loving hand, supported, nurtured, guided. I let go and give in to the overwhelming sense of Love that flows from my heart as Spirit. I know all those around me are included in this flow of Love and that Truth flows freely between us. In this moment I am quiet and listen and feel Spirit's gentle guidance directing me toward my greatest good and highest expression of truth. I let go and let Spirit guide me through each and every situation I face. I feel good; I feel relaxed; I feel inspired; I am in the flow of Love and here I stay.

I am filled with gratitude as I accept this heightened consciousness of truth into my very being. Thank you Spirit for being with me, guiding me, affirming the goodness of life with me. I humbly let go saying, "Yes, I am Love expressing! My life is good, truly good, through and through."

Releasing these words now to the flow of creation I am ever one with, I know in faith believing that they are true and manifest even before they are spoken. And so I let it be; and so it is.

Blessed Be

(Use the affirmations above to remind yourself of your truth throughout the day. And, remember, you are free to use your own words in the prayer to claim that which you most desire. This is written to read silently or aloud as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel, in yourself, the truth you put in the prayer, the more you experience that truth in life.)

(Originally published on SharePrayer 9/3/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home