Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Law of Attraction -- In Oneness with the Source

In Oneness we thrive and prosper ...

For the expression of the divine truth within me in all aspects of life: a peaceful mind, a healthy body, a nurtured soul and the freedom to be myself fully with financial freedom through sharing my special gifts.

Breathing in ... breathing out ... I sit in the morning light ... I focus my attention on the simple act of breathing ... I focus my attention on what is happening right now ... breathing in ... breathing out ... I am completely self contained in this moment ... this moment is all that exists for me now ... breathing in ... breathing out ...

In this moment I sense the presence of Life within me ... I sense the presence of the Source of Life within me ... As I move fully into this awareness of the Source of Life within me I am filled with a feeling of oneness with It ... Oneness with the creative outpouring of all that exists from this single point of contact with the Source ... In this holy moment I surrender myself completely to the awareness of, and oneness with, the presence of the Source within me ... and as I know this is true for me, I know this is true for everyone, for everything in existence ... all there is flows forth from this one Source and is constantly in contact with It!

Immersed in this awareness of oneness with the Source I know I am safe. I feel nurtured and open my eyes and ears to see and hear the guidance and wisdom that moves me forward in my life. In this moment my mind is peaceful and I accept this as normal in my day to day life. I see myself as whole, perfect and complete in truth and know the way is made clear to experience this in my day to day life. I feel the closeness of Mother/Father God holding me safe and precious in their arms and know in my soul that all is well in truth. I accept this truth as my experience of being now.

I accept the inspiration flowing from this presence through me to be expressed as my activity in the world. I accept my role as the interpreter of my inner experience to be shared with the world through my work, relationships, community activities and being, so more and more people feel and experience the peace, joy, love, beauty, power, light that is the true experience of Life. In oneness we thrive and prosper.

Thank you divine presence of Life within me and within all things for your unconditional support. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for your gifts this day and everyday. I breathe you in ... and I breathe you out ... This is the only way and I accept it unconditionally. I release these words, thoughts, feelings into your presence knowing your creative process takes them and makes them manifest now. And so I let it be.

Blessed Be

(This is written with you in mind, read it as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel in yourself the truth in the prayer, the more you will experience that truth in your life. Use the affirmation at the top to remind you of the truth throughout each day.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home