Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Healing

I am one with God ...

For the Patient diagnosed with "terminal cancer" to embrace their true self and open up to the unlimited possibilities the universe presents.

I sit in the darkness of the morning and I wonder ... I wonder what the day will bring ... I wonder about my body ... I wonder about why ... and a million billion other thoughts fly through my mind ... So, in this moment, I decide to let them go and focus on nothing ... All these thoughts I let go; like sand through my fingers, they just run away ... I wait for them all to go and my hand is empty ...

As I look at my hand I see the creative power of God and I know I am never alone; the creative power of the universe is everywhere equally present through all time and space. As I move my hand and touch myself, I know I am using the same intelligence that creates the world and I relax into this knowing, into this oneness. I hold on to one thought, I am one with God. I consciously embrace this truth and choose to speak my word from this union with the creative power of the universe and reach out to claim that which I am moved to seek in this holy moment ...

I acknowledge the cancer that is attacking my body as I acknowledge the thoughts that run through my hand; it is but a passing thought in the larger universe that is my life ... I know that, regardless of appearances, I am whole, perfect and complete in my essence, in my beingness and this is where my thoughts and words originate. I am open to the unlimited possibilities of the universe and I release myself into the dynamic flow of creation to find my true place.

I cherish my life here on earth and all the good that I witness with, and bring to, my family and community. I accept the healing power of all the prayers said on my behalf, and am grateful for their beauty and compassion; each prayer touches my soul and I am glad. I listen to my inner guidance as I work with the medical community on my situation and make clear decisions. If pain appears, I grasp it for a moment and then release it as I do the thoughts and it falls away ... I am comfortable as I take each day, each step, one at a time.

I open my heart, mind and body to receive God's love and the miracles this represents. I am grateful for all I receive and say thank you one and all. I accept the vital role I play in the whole and gratefully proceed to live life fully -- Joyfully, Peacefully, Beautifully ...

As I have spoken, so it is now and forevermore ...

Blessed Be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home