Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Live in Love and Safety


I embrace the power of spirit in me ...

For a couple to release any and all blocks to complete communication with each other and the divine spirit. To live in love and safety.

I sit down angry, frustrated and worried ... I breathe in deeply and let it go with a sigh ... I do this several times, each time I consciously breathe in spirit ... and breathe out all that is unlike spirit ... there goes judgement ... there goes anger ... there goes despair ... there goes whatever ... I do this until I feel peaceful ... cleansed ... grounded in this moment ...

Now I affirm that there is one creative power in the universe. This power, this intelligence, that has grown me from my simple beginning in my mother's womb until now is present in me now. This power that is in me is the same power that is equally present in all the universe, it can be no other way. I consciously choose to embrace this power and use my thought to help it guide me in manifesting that which is for my highest good, the highest good of my family, and the highest good of all that I touch with mind and body.

I turn toward my chosen partner and stop, look and listen to my heart ... I remember the love, the dream, that brought us together and the vows we have made one unto the other ... I relax and absorb these feelings ... I feel a commitment to embrace my love and speak my truth, without blame or judgement, with the goal of growing together through all challenges ... I feel a desire to be all I can be as my self and as a partner in this relationship ... I feel a willingness to follow through on the guidance that comes to me through my heart ...

I am grounded in truth now, my truth that is one with universal truth, and I release my doubts and fears like helium balloons into the sky and watch them float away; I need them no longer. I embrace the power of spirit in me and use it now to set my course in alignment with my dreams and desires. I take my partner's hand and accept their help and encouragement even when we are separated physically. I accept spirit's power to guide me and keep me safe by taking time each day to silently stop and release my doubts and fears; to look around me and see what needs to be done to further my dreams; to listen to my heart and the intuitive guidance that spontaneously arises there to set my course; and then to move on confident, safe and power full in all my activities.

Thank you spirit for your constant companionship. I turn to you within me now and always with a grateful heart. I accept the flow of love I feel from your presence now and know it is always right where I am. I am never alone and I appreciate this truth deeply and honestly.

I release these words into the flow of love knowing they are true and manifest even before being spoken. And so I let life be and so it is.

Amen

(This is written with you in mind, read it as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel in yourself the truth in the prayer, the more you will experience that truth in your life. Use the affirmation at the top to remind you of the truth throughout each day.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home