Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Law of Attraction -- Trouble at Work

I gently let it be, and so it is ...

For a difficult circumstance at work I claim full and complete communication, peace, harmony & cooperation; also respect and working together in a functional way. For myself: clarity about what I am to do or not do and that I remember to see the best in everyone and trust that all is well, and I am always in my perfect place.

I look at this circumstance and my intention to remember who I am in truth even in the midst of it. I sit. I breathe. I relax. I direct my attention to my heart as I sit, breathe, relax... With my attention on my heart, on the center of my being, I relax into the love I find here. I relax into the love in me that is one with the love that is universal. Here I find my true self, and relax into it, and through it into universal love and the source of all there is, God.

One source, one life, one love, one creator of all there is, all right here, right now where I am sitting, breathing, relaxing into my intention to experience peace, harmony and cooperation at work as we work together and accomplish our tasks easily, naturally, fully for the highest good of all and the harm of none. I feel this pattern, this divine imprint of perfection that is the truth of this situation and I call it forward into my experience now. I focus on that essence in each of us that is universal and allow communication to revolve around that, first, in my mind and then in my actions, as life and work move on naturally.

I feel very clear about this truth and affirm that I am in the right place and that I am guided from within on what to do and not do. I am able to stop, breathe, look within, and find the guidance I need in each and every situation that arises. I trust my actions in the world to come from this divine connection that I feel in this moment and I support myself and my decisions one hundred percent.

I gracefully move forward with an attitude of gratitude for this connection with God that is so strong in me at this moment, I know and affirm that this connection is always here, within me, and I accept the guidance that flows forth from it. Thank you for this moment of illumination that is always...

With all that has been said, felt, understood and trusted in this prayer today, I release it to the divine law that always says Yes! And I gently let it be, and so it is.

Blessed Be

(First published on SharePrayer 3/20/06)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home