Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Law of Attraction -- Success for Couple

I choose to share my gift fully and completely ...

For clear path and success for a couple.

Sitting. Breathing. Thinking. Thinking of that which I desire to bring into our life. I watch the thoughts flow and just let them go as I continue breathing... Each breath full and complete in itself... Each breath connected one to another... Each breath pulling me into myself easily and gently... Gently I move into that feeling within where I am one with the Creative Intelligence from which the universe comes... Here, within myself, I connect with the one power creating all there is... Now I relax and pray.

One power, one presence, one love filling all the universe with Itself. One omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent evolving life force moving out from beginning to end carrying all there is with it into now, manifesting itself as you, as me.

Here, I am feeling my constant connection with the Creative Intelligence and I relax into this connection realizing I am cocreating my life by using this Intelligence as it manifests in me. I consciously choose to use this Intelligence within me to bring into my life all I need to move along my spiritual path to the realization of that potential I bring with me to this life, to this moment.

I have a gift to share and I choose to share it fully and completely now and open myself to receive all that I need to succeed. Together, with my partner, I move forward with Creative Intelligence within me as our guide. I claim and affirm a constant connection with this guidance, an open ear and open heart to hear and accept the direction that comes to us through intuition, and the ability and strength to act. We move toward our goals consistently and purposively, keeping an eye on the big picture even while we deal with what is in front of us. The time we take in meditation and prayer each day centers us on our path and makes the way clear.

Thank you Spirit for being with us now and always; I appreciate this time and all time spent here in communion with you. I know you are as close as my breath and I use my breath to guide me to you when I feel the need for support and guidance; I am so grateful to be aware of this connection.

With all this said, felt, taken to heart and mind, I release this word to universal law knowing, accepting its manifestation in our life now.

Blessed Be

(First published on SharePrayer 5-19-06)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home