Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Law of Attraction -- Peace in my Life Now

I accept the peace of Spirit in my life now ...

For You to know the peace, power and presence of Spirit in body, mind and emotion.

Silence ... into the silence I go ... into the silence between every sound ... here I find peace ... here I relax ... here I let go ... here I am free ... here is infinite ... here is eternal ... here is spirit embracing me ...

Spirit is everywhere equally present in the universe ... Spirit is in the air, the water, the earth, the fire ... Spirit is in you and me and our community ... and our community starts right here and spirals out to include the universe because all is connected, even the sound and the silence ... Spirit crosses all boundaries ... And so do I because I am one with Spirit ...

I feel the power in me now and know I am never separate from Spirit in truth ... I take this truth to heart and speak my word in concert with Spirit, feeling the fullness and creativity of my thoughts and actions ... I take time each day to think upon these things in quiet contemplation ... I take time each day to release all thoughts and sit in humble openness ...

I accept the urging of Spirit through my intuition as I am guided on my path to realization of my potential. Easily and naturally I draw on the strength and patience of Spirit to move through, around over and under any and all obstacles that appear on the path before me. I accept the healing power of Spirit in all its forms and work easily and productively with those around me. Life is easy and fun and filled with peace, beauty and love.

Thank you Spirit. I am so grateful for the power and direction I feel within me now. I move forward confident of my place and importance in the world. I am thankful for the words and ideas that flow to me and through me as I accept the peace of spirit in my life now. I accept myself as I am and as I am learning to be.

And I let life unfold naturally as I release these words into the creative medium knowing they are true and manifest even as I speak them for that is the way. So it is and so I let it be.

(First published on SharePrayer 6/6/99)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home