Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Law of Attraction -- Financial Solvency and Abundance

I accept the truth of my prosperity now! ...

For financial solvency and abundance -- overflowing.

Sitting, breathing, relaxing, watching, listening... I slowly melt into the present moment... I feel the earth beneath me, the air around me, the sky above me... I slowly merge with all that is...

One power, one presence, one Creator of all existence is present in this moment. I feel the power in the beating of my heart... I feel the presence in the inspiration and exhalation of my breath... I see Creator in all around me and I hear Creator in the still, small voice within that guides me on my path...

I accept the truth that Creator and I are one, we are united now and always, it can be no other way because all existence is the expression of Creator. In this moment of unification with Creator I claim that inborn ability to create as Creator does, being one with Creator in truth. So, I speak my word from this place of deep connection with the creative power and presence that fills me and all around me. In truth we are one.

I accept the truth of my prosperity now! I release and let go of all that blocks me from complete, total, unconditional acceptance of my prosperity. I move easily through the world of finances learning as I go. I face any and all apparent obstacles with calm equanimity and am able to move through and beyond them; I avail myself of whatever assistance I need to help understand and move through this time in my life. I listen to Creator within me for guidance and support and accept this inner knowing easily and completely. I am self assured and easy going as I feel this power and presence within guiding, supporting and nurturing me, as it constantly affirms my prosperity. I accept myself with humility and love, just as I am. Wherever I look I see Creator looking back at me with love, peace, joy, power, beauty, peace, light, life and overflowing prosperity.

I pause now and say thank you Creator for showing me myself in you and how I am created with all your qualities built-in. This time in connection with you opens my eyes, my heart, my mind to the prosperity that is right here, right now, always and I am very, very grateful. Thank You!

In this very moment I release this word to creative Law and know it is true and manifest in my life now! So I let it be and so it is...

Blessed Be

(First published on SharePrayer 5/23/06)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home