Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Law of Attraction -- Cocreate positive reality

I dare to be happy right now ...

For You to find the silver lining in your present circumstances and cocreate with God a positive, powerful, evolutionary reality for yourself.

Relaxing now I close my eyes and take a deep breath ... I hold it for a second and slowly release it ... again ... again ... as I continue breathing in this pattern, I notice that it mirrors the flow and rhythm of life ...

There is one Life and this is my Life now ... I feel the power and intelligence of the creator in me and all around me right now ... I relax into this powerful, holy presence and let go of all thoughts except my immersion in the creative power of nature ...

I know there is one power, one perfection one source everywhere equally present in the universe. This is what fills my awareness and experience right now. I relax and move with it in consciousness and thought into the center of my being, where I merge with the center of the universe and am truly whole, perfect and complete.

Having recognized my oneness with the creative power, and being totally immersed in this consciousness, I know each thought and each word that I bring forth is creative and causative in the world of effects. I claim clarity of vision to see exactly who I am now and the path that leads me to my highest expression in the world at this time. I claim my personal power and expression that has served others so beautifully and perfectly up until now to serve me in this time of transition. I recognize the upheaval and change as necessary for my health and evolution. I bless my ex and let them go their own way. I love my children and see only positive and beautiful experiences for them as they move out into the world. I am filled with joy as I watch them grow into the fullness of life and maturity.

Yes, I am filled with the power of Life and I am grateful. I accept myself just as I am and just as I am evolving. I accept the experience of my years and accept the many blessings that they bring me. I dare to be happy right now. Thank you creative power for your presence in my consciousness and your inspiration in my life.

As I have spoken so it is in life and so I let it be.

Yes!

(First published on SharePrayer 6/6/99)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home