Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Law of Attraction -- Facing Death

I accept this Life filled with gratitude -- Yes!

For those facing death to know the strength of Spirit is with them as Life unfolds naturally.

Now I sit down and take a moment to breathe consciously, deeply, fully ... and feel that connection I have, through the air, with all there is. Yes! I know this air I breathe has circled the earth; I know that this air I breathe nourishes me, energizes me just as it does people, plants and animals everywhere on this planet. I breathe fully again and again and I feel good! ...

I cherish this moment for it is filled with Life; it is filled with the One Life of Spirit that is equally present everywhere in creation. In this moment I relax into the infinite, immortal flow of Spirit and know and feel and accept my Oneness with all creation, through the action of Spirit as me, in this moment -- Yes!

I am strengthen by this connection because I know it is the Truth. I release any contrary ideas or beliefs I may have hidden in my self over the years and accept this simple, eternal first Truth: "I and the Creator are One." I am blessed with Life on Earth for this moment and I truly cherish it and bless it -- Yes!

I find strength in my years and in my Joy and in my family. I face this day and every day counting the blessings I see all around me. I accept the perfection I am in this world and the role I play with great appreciation. I turn to Spirit to guide me, to nurture me, to comfort me when pain intrudes on my perception of perfection -- Yes!

I Love and am Loved -- there can be no greater gift! I accept this Life filled with gratitude; thankful, I accept Spirit's strength expressing through me, as me -- Yes!

I release these words to the flow of creation, knowing, believing, accepting the immortality of my Spirit. With joy, peace and light in my heart I say, "Life is Good." And so I let it be. And so it is ... Blessed Be.

Yes!

(First published on SharePrayer 9/10/97)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home