Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Law of Attraction -- Whole, Complete, Perfect

The grace of God is expressing through me ... as me ...

To know You are whole, complete and perfect just as you are; that this is the truth for you, and everybody, beneath, beyond, before any conditions we find in Life.

Breathe deeply ... and let it go with a sigh ... Relax into this day ... Relax into this life ... Relax into this moment ...

Affirm with me these truths: There is one life and this life is mine now ... There is one power, one intelligence everywhere present in existence creating everything there is ... I am filled with this power and intelligence and I am using it right now ... I am a self-conscious center of creativity in a universe that is constantly renewing itself ... I am cocreating my life with God as my guide right now ...

Relaxing deeper into these truths I recognize doubts and fears that arise in my mind ... I turn toward them and consciously move through them to the truth that is always behind them and they disappear like fog in the morning sun ... the truth of God's guidance and support are always with me because I am the holy child of the One, born whole, complete and perfect ... I am in control of my life and I create it the way I want it ... I naturally and easily turn to God's guidance in good times and bad times and am always led by the light to greater good ...

I accept my blessings with gratitude and humility ... I relax and take each step in my life consciously, confidently, completely, with a grateful heart for the light of God that guides me on my way. I expect nothing less, I accept nothing more than the grace of God expressing through me, as me ...

I release these words to God's inexorable law of creation, knowing they already manifest more good in the world, my world, our world ...

Amen

(First published on SharePrayer 3/16/98)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home