Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Law of Attraction -- All things are possible

I know all things are possible with the creator within ...

To relax into the truth within and accept the harmony and peace in mind and body that flows natural and free there to solve any problem.

Breathing evenly and easily I relax into this moment ... I hold this problem in mind and look at it; I look at it from many angles, because it is multifaceted ... Being totally aware of the complexity of this issue, I breathe deeply and let it go ... I just let go of it and turn my attention to my heart ... to the center of my being. Here I relax and wait ... I watch my breath and listen to the beating of my heart ... I instantly release every thought that arises ... In my heart feelings are primary ...

I feel the presence of life in me; not just my life but how I am connected to all life everywhere. I feel how this connects me to the creator and the creation of this living universe. I feel my breath flowing in and out of my body and I feel the universal nature of this movement of taking in and letting go as I know all parts of the universe exchange atoms and molecules constantly in the process of evolution. I feel the presence of harmony and peace in this process ...

I relax into this vision, into this realization, into this movement of life from beginning to end. I open my eyes and look around me. I see the sunlight, the trees, the wind moving through the leaves, the window, the walls, the chair, the floor. I see creation wherever I look and I know there is intelligence present in all I see. I relax into this intelligence in me and know I am safe and secure. I look at the people in my life and sense the presence of the creator in them and hold them in this high vision. I relax into the knowledge that we are one in truth and affirm the transformation of any thoughts to the contrary.

I know all things are possible with the creator of life and that right here and now we are all one with the creator of life. Being one with the original intelligence of the universe I affirm a peaceful, harmonious and happy life for myself, my family and my community. I accept myself as whole, perfect and complete in mind and body. I know and accept this as the truth before any perceived conditions and this is where I reside, as one with the love of the creator.

Grateful I release these words into the evolutionary flow of life, thankful for the lessons I learn and for this movement to live in harmony and peace with all.

So it is and so I let it be, Amen

(First published on SharePrayer 7-11-99)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home