Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, July 17, 2006

I know, I know, I'm supposed to do this daily...



Ah, life is a series of events connected by time... And this is one event that is getting strung out on a time line. I'm busy creating a wonderful life and have little time to share it with you all, at this time. But here is a little picture for you to ponder... which bird am I? Which bird are you? Does it matter, because its just a cool picture, and it doesn't have to be a metaphor for anything? Let me know. Thanks, Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home