Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Law of Attraction in Action


For Peace, Clarity and Abundance...

I approach life with focused intention ...

Yes, I feel the breeze blowing freely through the window ... I stop ...
I relax ... I breathe deeply the fresh air ... And I let it go ...
I do this again and again until I feel calm and peaceful ...

I close my eyes and take my attention from the outer world and turn
it to the inner world ... I notice the busyness of my mind and body ...
but choose to look toward that calm peaceful place in the center
of my being ... Breathing easily and regularly, I let go of all else,
accepting only peaceful thoughts in this moment ...

Here I feel the presence of choice; that original choice that
brings creation from nothing ... I breathe deeply and let it go ... I
know and affirm the presence of the creative power of the universe
right where I sit. This power is everywhere equally present. I
sense it, I feel it, I think it, I know it, I accept it and I let
it be so.

I open my heart and mind to clearly see how this creative power
is best directed through me. I relax and let go into this moment and
willingly accept guidance through this connection with the universal
intelligence. I decide to be who and what I really am; to follow the
guidance I find in my heart fully and openly. I approach life with
focused intention to find and manifest the best in me and through me.
I take time each day to sit quietly and listen; I write down what it
is I feel, see and hear during this time; I share my innermost feelings
with those closest to me; I live my life my way, with passion ...
with sincerity ... with integrity ...

I give freely of my time and talents in the areas I am guided to
and I act consistently and thoroughly on the ideas that come to me.
I love what I am doing in the world and
I open myself to receive love in return. I enter into the circulation of
abundance that is always present in the world. I enjoy giving and receiving
inspiration, money, energy, love, joy, happiness and beauty.

I am so thankful for the creative spirit flowing through me and
for the clarity of my vision in this moment. I know this spirit
is always with me and that it is my choice how aware of it I am
at any given time. I am grateful for this experience and the
knowledge that I can return here any time and consciously be one with the
spirit of life as it is manifesting in and through me.
Thank you life for this moment of illumination. I hold this
memory always present.

I release these words to the flow of life now, knowing they
are true even before they are spoken and they are true for ever
more. I accept this truth, I bless this truth. So it is and so
I let it be.

Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home