Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Breath

I always use the Creative Power of the Universe ...

For complete healing of disease in mind, body and spirit.

Starting right where I am I breathe in consciously ... and breathe out consciously ... again ... and again ... observing the gentle, natural action of my breath ... I extend my observation to feel the energy of breath move through my body ... I relax as I observe ... I let go of thoughts as their momentary distraction arises ... Breath ... Breath ... Breath ... always breath, right here, right now ...

Right here, right now is God, as close as my very breath, filling all the Universe with its divine energy. One Source, one Creator, one Intelligence manifesting as the Universe in all its many forms from the smallest to the largest is God. All is God. No thing exists outside of God. I relax into this Truth, I relax into Myself, I relax into breath ...

Here, held by this gentle rhythm, I feel my oneness with God. I relax into the feeling ... I recognize God's oneness with me ... my oneness with God ... in Truth we are inseparable. I feel, recognize and accept the Creative Power of God within Me in this moment, as I sit here and breathe ... I am using the Creative Power of the Universe right here and now ... Life can be no other way, I always use the Creative Power of the Universe.

With this realization in mind, I choose to consciously use this power in changing appearances in my life. I relax into this conscious decision ... Breathing evenly and fully I roll this assertion around in my mind ... I allow my focus to land on disease and my relation to it. I see this relationship weakening and I stick with it as the idea of disease fades and disappears from my mind ... I claim and affirm that as the idea of disease fades and disappears from my mind that it fades and disappears from my body ... My Spirit is strong as my connection with God, and this connection is unbreakable and strong as the Universe itself. I am whole, complete and perfect and I accept myself as such, now.

Thank you breath for guiding me through this prayer treatment and being with me each and every day. I accept your presence as God's presence and feel the energy you bring into my body healing all that needs to be healed, easily, naturally, fully and completely.

Yes, I say Yes! to the healing Power in this moment and gratefully release this word to the Creative Law that only knows Yes! So it is and so I let it be ...

Blessed Be

(This is written with you in mind, read it as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel in yourself the truth in the prayer, the more you will experience that truth in your life. Use the affirmation at the top to remind you of the truth throughout each day.)

(Originally published on SharePrayer)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home