Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Law of Attraction in Free Expression


I am one with my family now and forever ...

For You to relax into this life and the truth you bring to the world, thereby expressing yourself freely and fully.

I sit. I think. Thoughts come and go. I breathe in and I breathe out. I am here, now, in this present moment.

I consciously shift my attention to the presence of Spirit. As I focus my thought on Spirit, I feel an expansion of my awareness. I am aware that Spirit is always right where I am and that Spirit is always equally present in all the universe. I relax into this awareness ... I feel it flowing in me and through me ... I am one with the creative flow of energy and information that is the universe.

Now that I am relaxed, now that I am focused, now that I recognize my oneness with the creative power of the universe, I choose to speak my word to bring into manifestation that which is mine to manifest.

I claim clarity when confusion arises in me. I claim openness when I feel a tendency to shut down. I claim the opportunity to cherish, nurture and love. I claim peace when conflict arises. I claim forward movement when I am stuck. I claim positive change as a constant in my life.

I embrace harmlessness in all my actions. I am inspired to be myself when doubt enters my mind. I express joy easily and naturally. Compassion guides me in delicate situations. Love anchors me and keeps me safe as I move consciously through life's adventures. I am one with the evolutionary growth I sense within me and all around me. I draw strength from the unity of life. I accept all resources as allies on my path to realization of my dreams.

I am one with my family now and forever. I love my family and feel the power of my ancestors with me now, even as I express my uniqueness. My family is large: I embrace my spouse as my family. I accept my friends as family. I relate with my spiritual community as family. Everywhere I look I see the interconnectedness and interdependence that says to me we are one family, in one world.

As I close this affirmative prayer, I am moved to thank the one power that moves through me and all the universe for the gift it brings to me today, and every day. I give thanks for my natural ability to align myself with this power; and through this alignment realize what is mine to realize; and to manifest that which is mine to manifest. I am very grateful for the knowledge this power brings to me that I am whole, complete and perfect just as I am now.

With these thoughts complete, I release them into the creative law of mind, knowing and accepting, that as it is spoken, so it is done. And I just let it be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home