Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

And then... I had this dream...

I was shopping in a store, a nice clothing store. When I went in there was a big wall that was nicely done that looked like a lot of lockers and doors all stacked up and covering the whole wall; I could tell it was decoration and not the real thing. There was a promotion going on that said to go stand in front of it and the secret would be revealed.

I didn't do that right away, I went on with my shopping, looking at this and that wandering around the store. I got to a part of the store where the lights we turned down low, there weren't very many people in the store and I figured they were saving energy; a sales person asked me if I needed help about that time and said no I was just browsing.

Then I noticed that there was another wall, just like the one around front that I was working my way back to, so I went and stood in front of it. It opened like it was a huge elevator door.

I stepped into a room that was empty, it had a nice hardwood floor and I was facing a wall of windows; I only remember one other person being in there and, like me, was looking around at the walls, three of which were just like the walls on the outside with all the different doors, and woods, kind of like looking at a painting that is not totally objective... wondering why I feel comfortable in this room with nothing in it... wondering what the secret is... is it somehow in the painting/collage on the wall?... and then the floor started down like an elevator, except unlike an elevator it quickly fell away leaving me suspended in air being supported by wind somehow. After that initial "elevator shock" I was completely comfortable and at ease. In my mind I was remembering the advertising for this "adventure" saying that you'll just love it when The Secret is revealed to you and you really experience it. As I turned I could see the other person floating just like me...

I just stayed there floating and turning feeling totally supported and safe. It was truly a transformative experience with lots of the qualities of previous transformative experiences. Then the floor came back and I left by the door near the front of the store feeling really good, very high, very positive, but grounded and present.

As I exited the store I picked up a poster advertising a concert this store was sponsoring; I thought "what a cool store with all these public offerings they are involved in beyond just selling clothes". I looked at the poster and analyzed it the way only a designer and printer would about the quality of the paper and their use of ink and varnish and foil and just how well done and elegant the design is; then, with a twinge of sadness, I thought "so much goes in to creating this beautiful piece and most of them just get tossed away". Even the one I was holding, I had already folded it in thirds so I could carry it easier.

I turned to the left and walked down the sidewalk.

That's the dream. I do feel more balanced and have a sense of peace about me today. A new friend phoned and offered to look deeper into the dream with me; this is something she is very good at; I accepted and found out many important things about me from our investigation.

In order to live a balanced life we must be open to what life presents us. So it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home