Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I followed a Red Paper Clip and found my self here...

Hmmm, curiosity leads one to places one wouldn't necessarily consciously choose to go. That's where I find myself as I type this. I had no intention of starting a blog tonight and here I am typing away into my own, brand new blog. Strange. I saw a link to Kyle's Red Paper Clip adventure (www.oneredpaperclip.com) and followed it through all its trades; thought I'd tell him what I thought about that with a comment and in order to sign the comment it asked if I was a blogger. Hmmm, what's that about, I think and click on "No Blogger Account? click here" and that's how I got here.

I picked the template with the dots, or bubbles as I prefer to see them, because they remind me of all the random thoughts floating through my head; you know little thought balloons just waiting to be filled, or colored in, or left alone. Little stepping stones to a fuller understanding of who we are and why we are here.

I don't have time to fully explain the title of this blog at this moment. But let me say that I know we all come from one source; scientists call it the "Big Bang" when our universe of time and space began; all that exists comes from that dramatic event, therefore we are all made up of the same stuff; the intelligence that we display whether it is typing these words, reading these words, or witnessing our skin heal from a scratch, is the same intelligence that is present in the "Big Bang"; therefore we are one intelligence in many individual expressions; we are one living, growing, evolving entity; all that exists is engaged in a wonderful symphony and dance that in the big picture is infinitly beautiful. Why then at the human level do we do the things we do to one another that appear mean, painful, destructive, etc.? What does it take to realize our potential as a species to live in balance and harmony, not just with ourselves, but with the natural world we live in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home