Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Harmony, Health and Sale of House

I relax into God and I am able ...

For family harmony and health for each of us and to sell our out of state house.

God. God is all there is. One outpicturing of divine perfection from beginning to end. One Love holding all together in perfect right order. One Spirit within all existence guiding, enlivening each aspect to be its true, perfect self.

One family mirroring this wholeness, the microcosm within the macrocosm calls forth its inner order and perfection as the creator calls forth the universe from itself.

Wow! Stopping to take this all in I breathe deeply and let it go, relaxing into this moment filled with God and perfection and order and love and Spirit... Here I am, here we are, blessed children of the creator of all, filled with that same creativity, energy and urge to express fully and completely our inner selves, our inner nature. So, I relax and allow this expression to come out of me, out of us, easily and naturally, now and always.

I am able to bring my true, God self into all my affairs easily and naturally for the highest good of all and the harm of none. I see and accept this ability in each family member and allow it to come forth in its expression as I do my own. I see this as a wonderful learning, growing, evolutionary process and accept it as such. I easily return to my center when I stop, breathe, look within and sense the oneness that is the source of all, right here and now, within me and each person I am with.

I am at peace now and affirm a quick, easy, effortless sale of the other house. I just know the buyer is motivated and excited by the house and can't wait to take possession and move in; I feel this not only as my desire, but as a wonderful fulfillment for this person, this family, that takes the house as their own. I bless them, I thank them now.

And I thank God for the power and presence to nurture us through all apparent obstacles to the higher truth beyond and for the constant guidance that comes easily and naturally when our attention is placed on our constant connection.

In gratitude I release this word to the law that always says yes. And so I let it be and so it is, now and always.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 2/1/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home