Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Courage, Clarity on Moving

I step forward knowing I am guided, supported and nurtured ...

For courage and clarity for You and your family on moving.

The sun is gone and there is a soft covering of gray clouds holding the earth in soft embrace. I breathe in and out in a gentle rhythm as I choose to relax into the softness of this day. I feel safe and secure here, now; relaxing, breathing, accepting peace and tranquility ...

One God, one Creator, one Love, one Life ... All there is comes forward from one source; there is one consistent flow moving out from the beginning, evolving, changing, becoming more what It is in truth, expressing Its inherent perfection in all It creates.

One thought, one me, one constant evolving life filled with the Creator of all there is ... Yes, this is me, one with God, cocreating my life right now ... and this being true for me, it is true for the whole family; each of us, individually and collectively, are one with God and the creative nature of this source of all existence.

Accepting the truth of this realization I speak this word claiming that which I choose to create for me and my family. Clarity is mine now as I see all that needs to be done and move forward easily and naturally to bring this all to pass. I feel the strength of the Creator buoying my courage as I step forward into my fears and doubts knowing that I am guided, supported and nurtured by God each step of the way. And each step is taken easily, naturally, in a healthy positive way, in its own perfect time for the highest good of all concerned.

I am so grateful for the ability I feel within myself to be real in the world and accept this as natural. Yes, I am me and no other! I am grateful for the special talents I bring into my family's life and for the specialness each of them contributes to our common tasks and goals. Thank you Life for so many blessings.

With all this said from deep within my soul, I release these feelings, thoughts and words into the creative process accepting their truth in our life now. And so I let it be and so it is.

Blessed are We

(Originally published on SharePrayer 1/24/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home