Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Great Business and Internal Growth

I am one with the creative process of Life unfolding ...

For You to experience great business and internal growth.

Relaxing, sitting, breathing, feeling the chair beneath me and the air around me, I just sit in quiet release of all that precedes this moment. This very moment that I sit here relaxing into the presence of God within me.

One God, one Presence in and through and around everything in existence. One beginning, one evolutionary process filling all time and space with itself. Everything in God is connected in this wonderful dance that is the universe.

Yes, I am one with this wonderful universe. I am one with God and feel the Presence within me now. It can be no other way, all that I am is God expressing itself in the universe as is everything around me; I am one with the creative process of Life unfolding. I am in truth a creative center within this evolution; I claim this, I accept this, I believe this and I use this connection with God.

I affirm my business is growing just as the universe is evolving. Whenever I need the answer to a question, I take time to stop, look, and listen within to the support of God, the creative intelligence within all things, that comes to me through intuition. I take time each and everyday as a practice to find God within; whether for an hour or a minute; whether in celebration of the goodness of life or to find an answer to a vexing problem, I give myself my time with God within. I accept the growth and change this brings into my life as I follow the path my intentions set before me. I accept this growth as being easy, natural, fulfilling, healthy, positive and for the highest good of all and the harm of none.

I am filled with gratitude as I say these words and feel their impact deep within my mind, deep within this fertile soul of mine. I appreciate the feeling of oneness with the creation and creator of the universe and accept my role willingly and happily, knowing the goodness of God prevails. I accept peace, power and joy into my life now.

With all this said and my feelings in high gear, I just release this word into the creative medium knowing, accepting, believing this is true and manifest now. So it is and so I let it be.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 1/20/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home