Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Healthy, Whole, Complete Now

I am healthy, whole and complete in truth right now!

Affirming You are healthy, whole and complete now.

Here I sit with the air moving easily in and out of my lungs... Here I sit with the thoughts moving easily in and out of my mind... Here I sit with God filling me with love...

God the creator of all existence; God the intelligence moving all creation in a wonderful dance of life; God the love that holds all together in balance and harmony... God the evolutionary force always moving life forward in a greater realization of its oneness with Itself...

I am one with God, God is one with me, it can be no other way. As I speak my word, I am cocreating my life with God. I am so blessed with this realization I just relax and affirm with God as my witness, as my partner, that which I know in my heart of hearts is true...

I am healthy, whole and complete in truth right now! I move through life as a demonstration of God's goodness and power. I relax into this realization whenever I feel threatened or depressed and am uplifted and nourished by the warm embrace I receive from God within. All physical limitation is an appearance and is not real; I accept it for what it is and move on affirming God's goodness and power as Me. I feel the power of love holding me together just as it does the universe; I relax into this love within me and accept the warmth and acceptance I find right here within myself.

Thank you God within for your constant love and support; I relax now in profound gratitude accepting, cherishing, flowing, evolving with our creativity coursing through my mind, body, emotions bringing to realization my divine goodness, wholeness, completeness now.

With profound acceptance I release this word into the creative process knowing as it is spoken, felt, known by God within, so it is in experience. So I let it be and so it is.

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 1/13/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home