Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Mother's Presence is Here

I truly acknowledge the Oneness of Creation ...

For You to feel the eternal presence of your departed Mother and be strengthened, supported and nurtured by this Presence that is always with you.

Relaxing into this day, this present moment, I breath deeply... and let it go with a sigh... I repeat this several times ... until I feel relaxed and present ... right here ... right now ...

I focus my attention on the passing of my Mother ... and allow the thoughts ... feelings ... emotions ... to all rise to the surface where I can be with them ... and then let them be exactly what they are as they sort themselves out ...

I allow this interplay to fade into the background as I focus my attention on the presence of my Mother in my consciousness now ... I allow my love for Mother to merge with this presence and the Love it represents ... Here, in this merging of the love I am and the Love that is Mother, emerges an awareness, a consciousness of the presence of the Creator of all Life within each of us. I acknowledge the allness, the eternal and infinite scope of this Creative Intelligence from which we all come and to which we all return. Wow! I acknowledge the gift of this moment and breathe it in ... and breathe it out ... I am one with the Creator ... Mother is one with the Creator ... we are together now ... and now is always ...

I am so grateful for the gifts of life, intelligence, love and so much more Mother leaves with me as she continues her journey into the Mystery of Life through death. I am so pleased to feel her presence as it is now, forevermore aligned with the presence of God and as its expression through me, as me. I truly acknowledge the oneness of creation and the vital role each of us play in its evolution.

I allow my emotions, thoughts, feelings, actions to be what they are in this world as they serve me and my evolution ... at the same time I know a deep peace within where only God exists. I carry this knowing with me wherever I go and see it all around me, deep within all life, all creation. For this I am grateful and feel its power guiding, sustaining and nourishing me now and always.

Filled up and overflowing with Love, Peace and Light, I find it easy to release this word into the Presence, knowing it is true now and always. Accepting it unconditionally, I say And So It Is!

Blessed Be

(This is written with you in mind, read it as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel in yourself the truth in the prayer, the more you will experience that truth in your life. Use the affirmation at the top to remind you of the truth throughout each day.)

(Originally published on SharePrayer 9/12/04)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home