Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Law of Attraction -- God's Grace

God's Grace fills me with Light and Peace...

For God's Grace to be known by each of You ...

Relaxing into the mixed sunshine and overcast of this morning I breathe deep and let it go with a sigh ... again and again this gentle rhythm of life reminds me of who I am sitting here with my feet on the ground and my head in the air ... In this moment life is perfect ...

Relaxing into this perfection that is God I affirm the presence of this creative intelligence every where, in every thing, through all time and space; there is no spot, God is not; there is no place, time or circumstance that God is not fully present ... God's grace fills all the universe from the whole to the particular now and always ...

God's Grace is right here where I am, filling me with Light and Peace; and as I know this is true for me I know it is true for everyone that turns their attention to this truth within their self, for we are all One with God.

I affirm God's Grace is known by You; there is no situation or circumstance that is beyond this Grace. Grace brings clear thinking and deep, inner feelings of wholeness and satisfaction with self and life to each individual; this is the truth of life for each and everyone; we are whole, complete and perfect before, beyond, and through any perceived obstruction to seeing, feeling, experiencing or believing this Truth. It is always right here to be experienced, free of judgment, free of conditions, free of exclusion. There is no substance that can replace or displace Grace ... it is always present, ready to be experienced when one's attention, one's awareness, is placed on the omnipresence of God.

I turn my mind toward this Truth and affirm it in the one mind with You as your experience now, together and individually. With Grace comes a relaxation and release of tension and emotion ... With Grace comes Light and Peace ... With Grace comes an appreciation for Life with all its imperfections ... With Grace comes the freedom to be true to one's self ... With Grace each are one with their own true self, one with God and one with each other in Love, now and always.

Gratitude wells up within me easily and naturally as I appreciate my own true self as one with the creative intelligence of the universe. I give thanks for the truth as it is revealed to me here and now and affirm this Truth again and again. Thank you.

I release this word to God's Grace that fills us now, knowing, affirming, accepting this Truth as ours now and for ever more.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 12/9/05)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home