Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Flow of Life and Creativity

I am guided by Spirit expressing through me, as me ...

For You and your family to feel assured there is a flow of Life and Creativity that brings only Good to you as you relax and let Spirit guide you all.

I relax, breathing easily, but fully ... I allow my mind to watch my breath, not guiding it, but just watching it ... I do this for some time, so I really get relaxed and into the rhythm ... ... ...

I feel my heart adding its rhythm to my breath ... I notice there is a rhythm to my thoughts as I wonder ... have I been watching long enough? ... I let each thought go, just like my breath ... Thoughts come and go ... Where is this leading to? ... I don't know ... What am I getting from this? ... Wait and see ...

What is true right here and now for me I see is true for all around me: the chair, the desk, the light, the air, the bushes outside the window: Everything is in motion, in rhythm with some inner intelligence making it what it is. Wow! Yes, there is a definite rhythm and flow to Life. I am one with this flow as I sit and watch myself.

I am the center of this world as I sit here feeling, seeing, hearing, knowing, wondering, understanding ... In this moment I know I am one with everything and I am happy. I am guided by Spirit expressing through me, as me, to do whatever it is that brings me to a realization of my highest good. I move confidently into the world buoyed by my experience of Oneness. I feel supported and encouraged ... I allow the deep, inner me to be expressed naturally and easily and fully! I relax and let go and the sense of flow and rhythm and Oneness returns.

I accept my creativity ... I accept my safety ... I accept my goodness ... I accept the gratitude I feel in this moment for this experience of universal and personal power. I accept that I am a child of the living Spirit, one with the Intelligence of the Universe and I gratefully participate in the flow and rhythm of Life.

I release these words to the Universe, knowing they are a vital part of the Law of Life and create only Good for me and all around me. Certainly it is so and so I let it be.

Wholly are we!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 10/20/96)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home