Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Creating Health

I know I am cocreating health in my life ...

For knowing there is nothing to fear but fear itself when facing a dentist or doctor appointment or other apparently painful, but, nonetheless, healing procedure.

Taking this moment to sit and relax, I breathe deeply and easily ... I shake off any tension that is built up, wiggling, feeling first my hands, then my feet, my head, my legs and arms ... I say to myself, "I relax now" ... and take a few more easy, deep breaths ... I relax now ...

Settling into this moment, into this body, into this chair, I turn my attention inward to that still, silent point in me where I am one with the universal ... I listen in the silence ... There is one power, one life, one intelligence creating all that exists ... this creative force is in me always ... I feel this truth intensely now as I place all my attention on this point of universal truth in me now ... and I just peacefully breathe ... I relax now ...

As thoughts about the procedures ahead encroach on this sacred space I relax and watch them flow by ... fear slows the flow as I think "doctor" ... I breathe ... I think "pain" ... I breathe ... I look beyond thoughts of pain to a whole, perfectly functioning body that is pain free ... I breathe ... I allow my focus to be on that time after the procedure when the healing is comfortable and easy ... I acknowledge that any pain I may feel is simply my body warning me of changes happening ... I accept this awareness and inwardly say "thank you body for bringing my attention here, where I know I am safe and being taken care of. I release the need for pain and feel the comfort I seek through this process instead" ... I relax now ...

I repeat this "thank you body" litany whenever I feel pain or fear and I feel a calmness spread through my body ... I know I am safe ... I know I am cared for ... I know I am cocreating the comfort I seek in my life ... I know I am cocreating health in my life ... I accept pain for the gift it is and let it go as unnecessary here and now ... I consciously use my mind to create comfort in all situations through recognition and knowledge of the truth of my healing and wholeness ... I relax now ... I breathe and feel the calming flow of Spirit through my body ...

I am thankful for the inspiration of Spirit that comes to me with each breath ... I feel gratitude filling my body and mind with each breath ... I accept the constant flow of Spirit as the calming, encouraging, invigorating, natural flow of life I feel so strongly in me now ... and gratefully I release all fearful notions to this flow and in the process accept myself as naturally one with the Creator. I relax now ...

Feeling only Love, Power, Peace and Light I release these words to the Oneness of Life knowing they are manifest and true now!

Blessed be!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 8/21/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home