Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Work, Health, Mate

I am filled with love, peace and joy.

For a creative, supportive workplace, good health and the perfect mate.

As I sit here and relax into this moment, I let all other moments go and just breathe right here and right now ... I feel the power, the presence of life here in this moment ... I breathe in love ... I exhale all that is in opposition to love ... Again ... and Again ...

I feel clear and present right here where I am. I feel the presence of an intelligence, a power, a peace that transcends my individuality; in this moment I know I am an integral part of something larger than myself. I accept this feeling, this knowing ...

I affirm there is one power, one presence, one omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient being that is everywhere equally present and active. I affirm that I am one with this being now and always. I affirm that from this being comes all that exists, all that moves, all that is known and unknown in this universe. I affirm my ability to join with the creative power of this being to choose the life I manifest here and now.

With this thought clearly in mind, I consciously choose my words and speak them into the law of creation, accepting their manifestation here and now.

I am gently and inexorably guided into work that is cordial and friendly. We work as a team to accomplish our service to the greater world around us.

I am healthy and strong; filled with love, peace and joy.

I am beautiful and I draw that person to me that compliments my beauty with their own beauty; two individuals in a dance of trust, understanding, commitment and caring; evolving together embraced in Love. From this loving embrace springs forth new life, a new being to move gracefully forward through time with us. I am so blessed.

Yes, this is the truth. I say it. I believe it. I accept it. And now I release these words into the creative process accepting their truth now, living their truth now, being grateful for their truth now. Thank you God!

As I feel, think, speak, so I let it be.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 7/17/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home