Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Be of Greater Service

God shows me how to be of greater service ...

For You to see, know, feel how to be of greater service in the world.

Sitting solidly on the earth I breathe in and out, gently, constantly feeling the rhythm of life ... my heart adds its constant beat ... the sounds around me add their accents to this composition ... I just relax into life as it is right now and turn my attention inside ...

Here I make my connection with God. God, the one ineffable creator of the universe. God, omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent being. God, in, of and through all that exists. God, the oneness, allness of the universe.

Making this connection with God, I know I am one with God, the creative intelligence behind, in and through all that exists, including me. I use this knowledge, this feeling, this power to cocreate with God exactly what it is that I am to do, be, have in this world. I know my word, thought and deed are creative and I carefully choose each one to reflect this desire to be of service as I find and fulfill my greatest potential here in this life.

God shows me how to be of greater service in the world. I relax into this affirmation and allow my intuition to guide me forward on my path. I move forward confident, with a sense of excitement and expectation at what gifts await me as I continue on. I am blessed to be on this path; I am blessed to be me.

I accept myself just as I am and as I am becoming. I accept the path as it unfolds before me and constantly and consistently check in with God by stopping, relaxing, breathing, feeling, knowing this inner connection that is always present. Yes God, we are one and I honor this intelligence we share and use it wisely for the highest good of all and the harm of none.

Thank you God for your presence, power and love. I honor our connection and release this word into your law knowing that it is manifest even now in my life, in our life.

So it is and so I let it be, now and forever more.

Amen

(Use the affirmations above to remind yourself of your truth throughout the day. And, remember, you are free to use your own words in the prayer to claim that which you most desire. This is written to read silently or aloud as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel, in yourself, the truth you put in the prayer, the more you experience that truth in life.)

(Originally published on SharePrayer 12/10/05)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home