Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Support through Changes

Yes, I am perfect, whole and complete!

To know and feel the power of Spirit within and to accept Spirit's guidance and support through all the changes in life.

Preparing to enter the mystery, I relax, breathe deeply and settle into my chair. I close my eyes for this moment and let go of all worldly concerns ... I consciously open my mind to receive the inspiration of Spirit ... I breathe regularly and gently allowing my consciousness to sink deeper and deeper into awareness of Spirit ... Yes, at the core of my being I merge with the creator of the Universe ... at the center we are all one! Sitting here now I let go of all fears and concerns ... I contemplate the flow of creation free and unencumbered ...

Wow! I exist in a constant flow of creation ... of Spirit expressing ... being in the middle of this stream of Life, I sense the perfection of existence ... we are each an equal part of this universal flow. There is no separation in substance only in perception ... and in this moment I perceive total unity. I am one with the creator and one with the created ... there is no separation in Truth!

In this holy moment I clearly see, feel and know I am truly happy in my heart of hearts. I relax and enjoy this realization -- Life is Good! I release all judgments and concerns to Spirit and let them flow away in the stream of Light as I fully enjoy being in the middle of the stream of Life. In this meditative moment all is perfect, I am whole and life is complete. I count my blessings and accept the power of creation acting through me, as me, right now in this quiet moment. Yes, the universe is perfect, whole and complete and I am perfect, whole and complete!

I accept this Truth unequivocally as I feel gratitude welling up in my heart. I carry this moment with me always as I pause, relax and remember: Yes, I am perfect, whole and complete! Thank you Spirit for revealing Truth to me ... I never forget, I always remember, I am One with you and you with me. My gratefulness propels me forward into the full flow of Life.

And now, fully energized and enthusiastic, I release these words to the flow of Life where I know they are already manifest and just let them be. As I have spoken, so it is now and forevermore.

Blessed are we!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 5/1/07)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home