Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Release Resentments

I move forward fearlessly riding the wave of my experience ...

For releasing resentments and "stories" so I can move on in the present unencumbered by the past.

Present in this very moment I relax and release all tension in my body ... I breathe deeply and let it go ... I feel the floor push against my feet ... I feel the chair push against my body ... I feel the air push against my lungs ... I feel my muscles expand and contract ... I relax into the constant support behind, below, before all the activity of life ... I relax into the very presence of creation ...

Gently breathing I let go of all else but the basics of life ... I retreat to the beginning ... to the source ... I go naturally, easily, gently ... I let go of all thoughts except of that spark at the beginning of time ... I focus my attention on that tiny glow deep in the center of my being ... I let go of the notion of time and just sit ... here in the beginning ... just the spark ... only the glow ... peace ...

I feel my heart beat, pulsating with life, pushing blood through my body, supporting the life in my body with nutrients, supporting the systems in my body, removing waste ... I feel the transfer of oxygen into the flow of blood, I feel the busyness of life in my body, I feel the million, the billion different things going on in this moment right here where I am ... I relax into this miracle, I relax into the rhythm of life ...

I accept the miracle of creation I am, right here in this moment; I sense the drama unfolding right in my very own body; I relax and accept the changes that are happening to me physiologically right now, I know cells are dying and being carried off, I know new cells are growing and taking their place, I know there are myriad independent forms of life having their own experience as guests hosted by my body; I accept them all as part and parcel of life ...

I am grateful for the singular Intelligence that is everywhere present in this tableau I call my body; I realize Its presence down to the smallest detail and even before that spark and glow that is the beginning of all that exists ... I feel, see, know, so clearly that I am It ... I am unfolding, evolving, growing, living ... I am elated and joyful ...

I am a model of the universe containing within this body an infinite number of parts and infinite space ... I am one with the intelligence, power and presence creating and holding it all together ... Taken back to the beginning, stripping life down to its bare essentials, I see how marvelous and complete it is in this moment and in every moment ... I release any and all judgments, resentments, ideas, stories that limit my full participation in this evolving world that is my life. I realize and accept that there is nothing in truth to stop me from being me -- fully, completely and totally! I accept every situation, incident, occurrence in my life as a lesson and I learn from that lesson and move on to the next one knowing that I am always evolving, growing and learning more, learning exactly what it is that I contribute to the larger wholeness I am immersed in.

I am excited by this revelation, realization and my acceptance of the truth of my being. I move forward unencumbered by resentment or judgment knowing all is unfolding perfectly for my highest good and the highest good of all. I move forward fearlessly riding the wave of my experience; knowing I am always supported by Intelligence, I conscientiously do my part and am happy.

Grateful for the power and clarity of this moment, I say "Thank you Life!" as I release these words into the oneness. As It is spoken, so I let it be now and forevermore.

Yes!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 9/26/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home