Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Realization of Good

Thank you Spirit for always being here where I am ...

For You to feel Spirit flowing through you, leading you to the realization of that highest expression of Good that you are in Truth.

Relaxing to the rhythm of Life I sit back and relax. While watching my breath my awareness turns to thoughts of God, the Creator, Spirit. With each breath I am more completely absorbed into this awareness of the Oneness of the Universe. Each beat of my heart is part of the harmony of the whole of creation. I am in step with the unfolding evolution of the cosmos, my world, my community, my family, my life. ... I claim this awareness for each beating heart in this eternal, infinite moment. ...

I find peace and joy and power in this moment. I breathe deeply and fully, my heart beats strong and powerful as I step forward, with Spirit as my guide, into the world. My special gift to the world comes easily to me in the fullness of this moment and as I move forward with this experience my way is made easy and I both bring and experience great good in the world.

With Spirit as my ally I am inspired to stand straight and strong and courageous and to put my best ideas forward. The world is full of God's abundance and that which nurtures, sustains and empowers me to be all that I truly am comes to me as easily as I give my talents to the world. Open now to the divine Law of Circulation I am free to follow my innermost dreams knowing that as I sow so shall I reap!

Ah, it feels good to acknowledge Spirit as my ally; when I am stressed, I relax for a moment wherever I am and in this momentary silence I feel that sureness that is Spirit in me; I am moved forward by this sureness to contribute my uniqueness to each situation; and in this flow of Life I find my rewards are all that I need and more! With each experience, confidence grows and I am one with the flow of evolution, spiraling upward, and my potential is unlimited!

Thank you Spirit for always being here where I am. Thank you Spirit for being a light in the dark places. Thank you Spirit for holding me when I feel weak. Thank you Spirit for moving me forward when I ask.

Peacefully, joyfully I release these words to the Law of Life knowing they are manifest even before they are spoken. This is the way of Spirit and so I let it be; and so it is.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 11/21/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home