Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Self Responsibility

I create my life!

To understand Oneness and self responsibility so I learn my lessons and move quickly up the evolutionary path to realization of my potential.

Breathe deeply and evenly ... Feel your diaphragm expand and contract ... feel how your body rests on the chair ... how your feet touch the floor ... feel the air touching your skin ... feel the air flow in your nostrils and down into your lungs ... and feel it flow out again ...

Cycles ... movement ... change ... repetition ... nurturing ... peace ... beauty ... rest ... relaxation .... harmony ... I am in touch with the pulse of life ... I am one among many ... all is held in place by gravity ... gravity effects all the same ... and all comes from one cause ...

Creation ... the urge to be arises spontaneously out of nothing ... spontaneously bursting forth on the scene, the universe rolls out in all directions ... as it is with the universe, so it is with me ... beginning as a simple spark of energy and information I come into this world as egg and sperm meet and begin my personal evolution ... division ... multiplication ... diversification ... specialization ... listening ... acting ... birthing ... breathing ... moving ... growing ... learning ... experimenting ...

Knowing ... always knowing deep inside exactly who I am in truth ... a divine child of the universe filled with all that has gone before ... I am an evolutionary node in the unfolding universe ... I am a center of consciousness able to look out and appreciate my position in the big picture ...

Realization ... I am a self-reflective individual in a sea of individuals ... We are tied together by one dynamic beginning and held in oneness by universal law ... I see each individual as a creative, causative factor in the universe ... I create my life!

In this moment I set my intention to live my life fully and completely ... to move up the evolutionary path toward the realization of my greatest potential smoothly and efficiently ... I feel the power and ability in me to be me ... I relax into the fullness of this moment of realization and know I can return here whenever I need to center myself in the truth ... I move out from this center confident of who I am ...

I appreciate the goodness and fullness of life as I live it ... I accept the challenges I meet along my way as lessons for me to learn from and move on ... I accept each and every obstacle for the gift that is in it ... I accept that which serves evolution and leave any and all judgments behind ... I accept my importance to the whole and the equal importance of each and every being to the completion of our evolutionary journey to total realization and unity ...

I am truly thankful that I am solely responsible for all that I find in my life now ... I am truly grateful for the vision I have of the universe and my place in it ...

I release these words, these thoughts, these feelings, these realizations to the working of universal law and know they are true now and forevermore.

Yes!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 9/22/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home