Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Good Side of Negativity

Naturally, each negative emotion shows me its good side ...

For overcoming negative emotions and living in truth and integrity.

Agitated, I sit here to relax. I let my thoughts reflect on the harmony of nature. I breathe in and let it go ... again ... and again ... with each breath I accept peace and let go of chaos ... I accept harmony and let go of discord ... I accept love and let go of anger ...

As this continues in the background, I turn my words to speak of the source of all that I experience, the source of all that exists: God, Allah, Jehovah, the Thing Itself, The Great Spirit, that Intelligence that enables the grass seed to grow grass and the cherry stone to make cherries.

I know I come from this source and that the power of creation is active in me now. I breathe again and let that thought go ... The creative power is active in me right now ... I feel this power active in me right now, I see it all around me; I use this power to create my life the way I choose. I breathe again and let that thought go ... I choose to let the past go and embrace this moment. I choose to move into the future knowing my good is with me. I accept the abundance of life; I accept the self-givingness of spirit; I accept the law of circulation; I accept my role in life.

I listen to the inner voice, the feelings, the inspiration that comes to me from the oneness of life and follow it. I accept my alignment with my highest good and with the highest good of everyone. I choose to enjoy this moment and live totally in this moment. I love myself and all that is around me ... life is good! I speak my mind openly and honestly at all times. I approach each task and chore that is before me wholeheartedly and handle it quickly, effortlessly, naturally. I face my fears and move through them squarely and find they are illusions. Spontaneously and naturally each negative emotion shows me its good side as I relax and allow the spiritual power of oneness within me to turn anger to love, resentment to gratitude, fear to courage, confusion to clarity, despair to strength, frustration to decision, procrastination to action and denial to acceptance ...

I am so blessed in this present moment to hold creation in my mind where it touches universal mind. I know I live in a field of all possibilities and that I am in charge of choosing those possibilities I wish to follow. I am so grateful that I am able to release ignorance and accept the universal knowledge that is always with me. I accept this knowledge and follow its guidance to my highest good and the highest good of everyone. I choose to live in this moment always.

Easily and gently I release these words into the creative process knowing they are true and manifest even before they are spoken for we are one with the source now and always. So it is and so I let it be.

Namaste

(Originally published on SharePrayer 5/8/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home