Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Experience the Freedom

I Love myself and look out upon a lovely world ...

For You to know and experience the freedom that is born with us into this world -- the freedom to be exactly who we are and be supported comfortably in the abundance of Life.

In the quiet of this moment I relax and let go of all that has happened up until now ... up until this day ... up until this moment. I breathe deeply and relax into this moment. I allow my awareness to settle on thoughts and ideas of Spirit flowing through me, as me. With each breath I go deeper into this awareness.

I know there is one Life and this Life is mine now. There is one power and I am one with this power I call Love. Love flows constantly from the source of all existence bringing into form all that exists and is holding it all together in Oneness. It can be no other way ... all that is, is connected in this wonderful web of Love.

I feel this Love in me now as I speak these words for I am as the source created me, one with all that exists ... I am one with Love. And I declare that what is true for me is also true for all those around me ... it can be no other way. What is true for one part of the whole is true for all. I firmly believe this and let it guide me in all my interactions.

I Love myself and look out upon a lovely world. All apparent obstacles, in whatever form, melt away when I look from this deep, centered position of Love. I Love myself and allow all I have to contribute to this lovely world to flow from me naturally as work, as friendship, as inspiration, as spontaneity, as nurturing, as ...

All I do is guided by Oneness with Love. I Love myself and open myself to receive the abundance of Life by fully entering into the Law of Circulation. Guided by Love I step forward, one step at a time, moving purposefully toward those goals I am drawn to.

Joyfully, I accept Love fully into my Life, knowing as I believe so shall I receive. I believe in the fullness of Life and the power of Love. I am thankful for the Power of Creation I feel within because I am One with Love.

I release this treatment to Creation unfolding knowing it is so even before it is spoken. Grateful for the fullness I feel in my heart, I let go and let Love. And so it is.

Blessed are We!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 10/11/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home