Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Boundless Love

I unfold fully and completely all the Love I hold ...

For You to hold Love in your heart; the Love that is eternal and infinite and knows no bounds.

As I sit here I feel the rhythm of life in the raindrops falling outside, in the sunshine peeking between the clouds, in the music on the stereo singing songs of Love.

I breathe deeply and relax into the feelings of Love ... the Love that is the source of existence; the Love that is equally present everywhere in the universe because it is the force, the power, the attraction born at the beginning of time that holds everything together.

Love emanates from the source and holds all in oneness as gravity holds us all on Earth. There is no spot this love is not equally and totally present. This love is in my heart at this very moment and every moment. It is mine to recognize or ignore and what is true of me is true of everyone; for we are all created equal and are one in Universal harmony.

I choose to recognize this Love and to hold it tenderly now and forevermore as a precious divine gift that reveals the answer to every problem I face. With Love in my heart I face every challenge squarely and purely for I know I am not alone. I am one with the creative power of the universe and this is good.

I choose to draw to me those people that reflect this love back to me and support me in my unfoldment as a loving presence here on earth. I am free to be just who I am and be acknowledged and accepted unconditionally as I am. Yes, this is true! Yes, I accept this! How sweet it is to be me! I accept myself unconditionally as I accept those around me! Everywhere I look I see unconditional Love looking back at me.

Thank you Spirit within for guiding and nurturing me as I unfold fully and completely all the Love I hold in my heart ... as I gratefully accept the Love in me and all around me. I can do nothing else and am so grateful for this realization, my givingness overflows.

Humbly I release these words to the creative process knowing they are true even before being spoken. Yes, it is so and so I let it be.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 12/8/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home