Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Move Gracefully Forward

I move on light and free creating an ever new me ...

For You to feel and know Spirit expressing through you, as you, as you move gracefully forward in Life. Guided by Spirit, open to the abundance around you, accepting your good now. Feeling Divine Love within, draw the perfect mate to you.

Sitting calmly at the window, my thoughts drift naturally to the beauty of nature and the perfection of Spirit. Noticing each drop of water from the eaves, the gossamer screen of light fog gently dissolving into the rising light, the slight movement of branches in the stillness of the dawn, I sense the ultimate perfection of creation in all its immensity and all its subtlety. I feel reassured of the goodness of my life and the oneness I am with Spirit.

So, I turn my attention to my breath ... it is deep and regular ... In this rhythm I become one with the universe, one with all of creation. For as I breathe, the planet breathes ... the solar system breathes ... the galaxy breathes ... and on and on ... this pulsating rhythm of existence, as matter as particles as waves as light as you as me as our community, all are One with each other and One with Spirit.

I celebrate this Truth and speak these words from this place of Oneness, claiming these truths in this timeless moment:

Spirit is right here, right now; all the guidance I want and need is right here as I open my mind, as I open my heart to receive, it is done. I listen carefully and move deliberately forward knowing that Spirit is with me every step of the way. I relax and let my life flow naturally ... I respond to each situation in the moment it occurs, seeing it as it is now; handling it now, I move on, light and free, creating an ever new me.

I know the gifts I have to give the world through creative self expression in my business life and allow them to flow freely and fully. I open myself to accept abundance into my life just as easily as I allow my creativity to flow out. I accept the principle that what I focus on I get more of; by focusing my attention, awareness, and energy on the perfection I see naturally occurring all around me, I experience more and more of my unique perfection. I nurture my innermost feelings of beauty and peace and accept into my life the perfect partner to share these innermost feelings with. I see us moving forward together in harmony where even the discord is recognized as part of the whole beauty.

I embrace this Light filled moment with Love in my heart. I accept Spirit's goodness expressed as me, through me and to me. Tears well up as gratitude flows from my heart for the natural beauty all around me that I identify with completely. Thank you, thank you, thank you Spirit ... we are One forever and I shall never forget.

I release these words to the creative process knowing they are true now and forevermore. So I let it be and so it is.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 12/10/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home