Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Fan Fire of Truth

The fire of Truth supports me and all around me ...

To fully realize your Oneness with the universe and the flow of creation so that You experience love, joy and happiness in all facets of your life.

Sitting here with my eyes closed letting the words flow from my mouth, I feel the presence of life oozing out of every pore. In this very moment I know that there is no other thing in the universe except creation. Through Spirit, I am one with creation in thought, word and deed; I am cocreating my life with Spirit. I breathe deeply and fan the fire of this truth so it shines brightly in, around and through me. Yes, I feel it ... Yes, I experience it ... Yes, I am It!

The questions in my heart add fuel to the flames of truth and the answers flow from me like heat from the wood stove, naturally and easily ...

There is but one choice: To be totally and completely oneself. This choice is made easy as I go within to this place of total, unequivocal Oneness with the fire of Truth. I feel this in me now and being immersed in the truth, in oneness, I know the same is true for You. Relax with me, let this be, there is no beginning and no end of Truth. Allow awareness to merge with this beingness and allow guidance to come forth as ideas, inspiration, spontaneous action ...

Affirm with me: As I go through this day and every day I am one with this unique flow that I Am, knowing that only good can come from my letting go and letting Spirit move me. I welcome this guidance in my work and am blessed to find myself in the perfect place, at the perfect time, doing the perfect thing, free from fear and doubt. I step out into the world knowing the fire of Truth supports me and supports all around me. When hesitation comes I pause and reflect, trusting inspiration to guide me spontaneously; I can make no mistakes; I am gathering experience; I am creating total happiness in my life one experience at a time.

I gratefully accept this wonderful expression of life through me, as me, and express humble gratitude for the power and pleasure I feel. I express myself easily and fully as I move through my day, thankful for the light I experience reflected back from all I see, from all I feel, from all I hear.

Thank you Spirit for the gift of life! I release myself to your loving guidance knowing it has never really been different. I am One with You and I am Blessed. So it is and so I let it be now and forevermore!

Blessed be!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 6/9/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home