Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Health and Abundance

I accept the guidance that comes to me naturally ...

For You to relax into the perfection that you truly are and to open to receive the health and abundance that is your birthright.

I open now to the Light and Love that is everywhere present in all of existence. I breathe deeply and relax into this present moment, into all its perfection and peace. There is one power, one intelligence creating all there is. I am one with this intelligence and power and relax into it now with a big breath and a sigh.

I quietly watch as a thousand thoughts come to mind and I quickly and easily let them go. In this moment I hold on to nothing and a sense of peace, of wholeness, of divine perfection fills my mind, my body, my very soul. In this moment all is in divine order and balance; I am one with all around me and I am supported, nurtured and loved by the presence of Spirit.

I relax and let go and merge with Spirit ... I consciously become one with the flow of creation that is everywhere equally present in existence. Here I am able to navigate my way to the center where Life is smoother and easier. I accept my health, physically and financially. I accept the guidance that comes to me naturally and easily as I relax into the flow. I see clearly and act fearlessly to balance and guide myself and my family to experience the goodness, the fullness of Life.

I am grateful for the power I feel in this moment and for the knowledge I find within my self. Thank you Spirit for opening me in this moment and for always being here, guiding me and supporting me.

Into the oneness of existence I release these words, knowing they are true and manifest in my life now.

Blessed are we!

(Originally published on SharePrayer 2/28/98)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home