Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Love of Spirit

I accept Spirit's love as unconditional and free ...

For You to know, feel, trust the Love of Spirit as your guide to the unfolding of your special contribution to the world.

As I relax into this day, I breathe deeply and feel peace flowing into my body. I consciously choose to exhale all that is unlike peace ... and inhale all that supports peace ... With each breath I make room for and accept more peace into my body, into my heart ...

Spirit is Peace. I am Peace. Spirit is so much more. I am so much more, for all that Spirit is I am also. I am one with Spirit; I am one with all that exists; in the Mind of Spirit there is no separation; there cannot be any separation. I accept this and release all my worries, insecurities, and doubts into the vastness of Spirit and relax as I accept Peace in my life now.

I know that what is true of me is true of everyone; for we are all the blessed children of Spirit. In this moment, as I look around me in reality and in imagination, all I see is Spirit. I feel Spirit's Presence radiating through me as Love. Love, that eternal comfort that connects us all as One; that radiant beauty I feel in my heart and see at the heart of everything and everyone around me. This Love is unconditional and free and I accept it unconditionally; it is my birthright!

I feel empowered to act on that inner goodness and purpose that I bring into this world as my unique expression of oneness. As I relax into Peace and manifest Love, that love which I am in truth, the way is made easy and clear before me. I follow my heart to the goodness that is mine to claim, experience, know and express.

Thank you Spirit for being known to me in this moment; I accept you as Love now as I accept the eternality of this moment. I know my Love is eternal for it is one with yours. One Love, One Life, One wonderful expression of faith and trust. I accept it; I bless it; and I release it now into Life unfolding. For we are One. And so I let it be and so it is.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 12/1/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home