Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Experience Divine Perfection

I claim divine right order and balance ...

For You to know and experience the divine perfection that is the truth of your physical, mental and spiritual being.

As I relax into this moment I feel the presence of the one true power creating all that exists all around and through me. I breathe deeply and let it go. I feel my heart beating. I relax further into contemplation of the One intelligence creating all that exists. Within myself I find my individual connection to the vastness, the wholeness of existence. I relax even further into the oneness and know that I am safe.

Yes, I am an individual expression of the wholeness of creation. The wholeness of creation is perfect and complete just as it is. Nothing needs to be added, nothing needs to be taken away. It is perfect just as it is; and by analogy, so am I. And in my perfection and oneness with the creative intelligence of the universe I know my words, my thoughts, my ideas, my beliefs have creative impact on my experience of life.

Holding to this inborn knowledge of my inherent creativity I carefully enter into the following process: Remaining relaxed in contemplation of wholeness and perfection, I claim divine right order and balance in my spiritual, mental and physical self. I accept the uninterrupted flow of energy from the source through my spirit, my mind and my body. I release all self accepted limitations and dysfunctions into this wholeness and perfection. I forgive my self and others for any and all apparent transgressions and release them into wholeness and perfection. I look into the mirror of my soul and see love, light, peace and joy.

I accept myself as the truth I am in this timeless moment. I am thankful for the presence of spirit all round and through me. I am grateful for the expression of truth that I am.

Peacefully, gently, with great compassion and elation I release these words into the Law of Mind and let them be so now and forevermore.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 3/6/98)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home