Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Let Go Let Spirit Nurture

I feel the nurturing embrace of Spirit holding me ...

For You to experience peace and tranquility as a natural expression of life as you let go and let Spirit nurture, support and guide you as you learn to accept your self.

In this very moment I relax and let go of all thoughts except those of Spirit. I know I am an expression of this divine source of all that exists. I feel my connection with Spirit at the deepest levels of my being. It can be no other way, I am one with the source of life; I am one with all that exists.

I close my eyes and feel this oneness and open my self to seeing clearly my role in the expression of this oneness. I relax and let go of all attachments to my self and allow myself to float in the sea of infinite love I find in Spirit. I feel the nurturing embrace of Spirit holding me, caressing me with compassionate feelings of peace, joy, beauty ...

Yes, Life is good and I am one with Life. I am Good, I am Loved. I am peaceful. I am joyful. I am beautiful. I accept myself and I accept Life, totally, completely, without reservation, in this moment of divine revelation. I truly let go and let Life express as me, through me, with me. I relax and contemplate this reality with a peaceful mind. I relax and let myself dream ... I relax and my body relaxes; all tension melts away naturally and easily as I merge with the infinite ... I breathe in Love and breathe out Love ... again and again ... Yes, I am safe ... yes, I am whole, complete and perfect ... yes, Life is good ... yes, I am a bright star ... yes, I am a divine child of the Universe ...

I accept myself just as I truly am. I am grateful for the divine presence I feel expressing through me now; I know and accept this as the Truth, always, and consciously choose to remember this always. I trust the goodness of Life to guide me and hold me safely; in this trust I find peace, tranquility and hope; in this trust I find myself. Thankfully, I let this be.

With a peaceful mind and a loving heart I release these words to the Law of Life, knowing their Truth precedes them in the world. So I let it be, and so it is.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 7/12/97)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home