Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Food Control

I accept my response ability to guide my life ...

To release any and all compulsive attitudes and actions around food.

As I sit here sipping water after a fine meal, I turn my attention to food as an ally in facing life's challenges. As I feel my body accept the food I just ate and spread its nourishing constituents to every part of me, I know food is good and necessary. At the same time I realize that often times I use food as a distraction from things and thoughts I need to pursue. I take this time now to open my mind, my self, to Spirit's guidance and help in controlling my compulsive use of food and to focus me on growing past any perceived limitations to realizing my potential.

I open myself now to use the one power, one presence, one intelligence, that is in all existence to manifest my highest potential. I relax into this moment and feel the power in my beating heart; I listen and let the rhythm carry me deeper into my center and my connection with Spirit ... As I breathe fully, I sense the presence of the Creator here in the center of my being and I understand I am one with all existence ... Now I look within and begin to understand the intelligence I use to move through life is a reflection of the intelligence that creates and moves the universe. I am an active, conscious part of an organic whole; I am a vital part of this evolving universe ... I am one with Spirit and Spirit is one with me ... I speak these words now with a feeling for the creative force they carry into the world:

I release and let go of my small mindedness and embrace the large mindedness of Spirit. I consciously choose to align myself with my highest good and dedicate myself to the fulfillment of my greatest potential. I understand that, although the realization of my goals takes place in time, in the wholeness of the universe all is perfect now. Therefore I move gracefully toward the realization of the perfection I know is true.

I stay on track by taking time each day to stop, look within, listen, watch, feel, for the guidance that is always there and then move on as my intuition directs me. Whatever I am doing, I check in with my self by asking, "Is this in alignment with my goals?" and then act from my answer. I know and accept that as I tread this path I may occasionally stumble and fall, but I pick myself up and continue on to my goal; this is the adventure of life. I am always one with Spirit; I am always whole, perfect and complete in truth. I am a vital part of the evolution of consciousness.

I am grateful for the power of Spirit in my life; I am grateful for the words that come easily to affirm my place in life and evolution. I accept my response ability to guide my life with Spirit as my coach. Happily I release these words into the creative law knowing and accepting that all is well in Truth. And so I let it be.

Blessed Be

(Use the affirmations above to remind yourself of your truth throughout the day. And, remember, you are free to use your own words in the prayer to claim that which you most desire. This is written to read silently or aloud as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel, in yourself, the truth you put in the prayer, the more you experience that truth in life.)

(Originally published on SharePrayer 2/11/99)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home