Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Ill Parent

I accept the action of God's Love in my life ...

For You and your Parent in the hospital with complications to know that God is with each of you now and always.

The clouds cross overhead ... the sun breaks through ... the clouds return ... the sun returns ... And so goes the dance of life and all the while Spirit shines bright within ...

I know there is one power, one strength, one loving presence everywhere equally available in this marvelous universe ... I feel It, I know It, I find It within me now and always. As I know this is true for me I know this is true for everyone for all are equal in the presence of God. I pause in the midst of my drama and look, listen, wait for the presence to arise in my awareness and illuminate my path. And, as I have the courage and faith to follow this guidance, all works out for the highest good of all concerned.

In this moment I pause and turn my thoughts to my hospitalized Parent. I know that God is present with you now and always. There is nothing to fear as life progresses on its natural course with our faith in God's Love to shelter, nurture and move us forward on our evolutionary path. I know each of us is in Truth an immortal being and when we leave this life, this body, behind we move on into new realms and experiences.

Affirm these truths in oneness with your parent now: I cherish this life, this body, and the people around me and am in no hurry to leave. I know the health care professionals are God in action helping me to be me in this moment and I am grateful for their help. I know my family loves me and that they turn their thoughts and prayers toward whatever healing needs to take place for each of us. I know that this experience is teaching us more about what it is to be alive and be a family and love one another unconditionally.

I am grateful for the power and strength these words bring me now. I am grateful for the healing power and true perfection I feel in me now. I accept the action of God's love in my life now and always.

Now I release myself and this situation to God because I know, in Truth, all is well, and so I let It be and so It is.

Amen

(Originally published on SharePrayer 2/9/99)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home