Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Heal Friend and Father

I relax into the Divine within and I am healed ...

For You to relax into a peaceful place and affirm for your friend a strong sense of oneness with divine intelligence and an ability to tap into the unlimited healing power within; and also for your friend's parent, to hold in their hearts the same ability for them as all support one another in divine consciousness.

Sitting in the bright light of a beautiful day, I breathe deeply and take the time to watch my breath... I take the time to look within, deeply look within... Yes, I find pain, sadness, longings, memories of how it was, that are hard to release... I breathe, again and again with one goal... to arrive in this present moment... breathe, breathe, breathe...

Now I sit centered in this moment... no place to go... nothing to do... this moment is perfect and full of life... This moment is all there is...

Feeling the power of Spirit, the power of the Creator in me now, I relax and allow the words to flow forth from my center where I am one with the infinite.

I speak my word claiming peace of mind as I feel compassion arise in me when I think of my friends. I allow Spirit to fill my mind and consciousness with peace, tranquility, equanimity and know and affirm that as I am centered here, I express these qualities of Spirit that bring healing to this and every situation.

In this open flow of the healing power of Spirit I speak this word with and for my friend: A divine child of the most high and a beautiful expression of divine life on earth. I claim and affirm with and for them a deep inner peace and communion with the divine as they move forward in life always in concert with this most high expression of divine nature. A great sense of the power of Spirit is with them and in them manifesting as healing in the most appropriate and positive ways. And as this is true for my friend, it is true for their parent, also a child of the divine that expresses these qualities in their life as they find peace within and the ability to communicate this peace and flow in life with those around them.

The divine is with each one, now and always. I accept this as true and call forth the healing power within each one to work its magic and bring to each exactly what is necessary at this time in the living expression of the divine on earth.

I am so grateful for this time in communion with the divine within. I feel the power, presence, light and allow it to flow freely as I release this word to the divine law that always says Yes! And so I let it be, and so it is,

Blessed Be

(Use the affirmations above to remind yourself of your truth throughout the day. And, remember, you are free to use your own words in the prayer to claim that which you most desire. This is written to read silently or aloud as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel, in yourself, the truth you put in the prayer, the more you experience that truth in life.)

(Originally published on SharePrayer 9/26/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home