Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Law of Attraction -- Keep Home

I am home and I am content ...

To keep our home.

Taking this moment to sit in silent contemplation, I relax into the chair ... Placing my attention on breathing, I feel and I watch the gentle rising of my abdomen ... Thoughts come and thoughts go, just like my breath ... Easily, gently, naturally, I fall into the rhythm of life ...

Life ... yes, life is happening right here right now. One Life throughout one universe. One Life encompassing all that exists with its power and energy and creativity. All that exists comes from this creativity, this Intelligence that imbues all existence with its power and strength. As self-conscious human beings we use this Intelligence, this Life, in all we do, in all we are; it is what we witness within us and all around us. Here, in this moment, in this peaceful presence of life unfolding though me, as me, I find this Truth, right here, right now.

In this moment of undeniable oneness with the creative power of the universe I claim a sense of security and safety that cannot be shaken by any apparent negative experience in my affairs. I hold strong to this connection and am strengthened and able to relax and listen within to the guidance that is always there, ready, willing and able to steer me through the rocky places as I experience Life in all its forms. I consciously set my intent to work with my inner guidance in creating a life free of stress and worry. I vow to use this connection to bring balance and harmony to my world. I set my intention to allow strength, guidance, right action into my life easily and naturally, in a healthy and positive way.

As I relax into this moment and the inspiration I find within myself, I feel I have come home to the Truth of myself and my oneness with all there is around me as an equal part of the whole expression of God. In this moment I realize the truth, that I am whole, complete and perfect just as I am in this moment, always. I am home and I am content.

Thank you God, Spirit, Life for this holy moment that is in truth infinite and eternal. Yes, I am home and I am grateful. I shall not be moved.

So I let it be and so it is...

Blessed Be

(Originally published on SharePrayer 9/24/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home